Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy 60th Mom!!

So I have SO much to tell you all about this past weekend at Lake Titicaca (oh yeah...and about my students and about Peru in general...). I am planning on writing an entry tomorrow with some fun details and lots of amazing pictures.

But for now...

As many of you may now, my mom celebrated her 60th birthday this past weekend and she rung in 60 in style. For any of you who think that I am obsessed with birthdays, you have clearly not met my mother.

So because I couldn't be there to help in the celebration, I sent along a video message from not only me but from lots of my students, my host family and several fellow volunteers.

I thought you all might want to take a look! It's on YouTube at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV_3Kp0f_N0

Enjoy and stay tuned for more soon...

xoxo,
Debra

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww!!! So sweet! Thank you for sharing Debra and HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA!

Anonymous said...

Loved the video! Such a great idea! Happy Birthday Linda! Or Feliz Cumpleanos!(no clue how to spell that!)
Love,
Julie

Anonymous said...

So cute Debra! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Feliz Cumpleanos Senorita Linda!

The word around town is that the video was a hit. Good work Dood!

Miss you, Love you, only 18 DAYS!!!!
-Rachel

Anonymous said...

Me, obsessed about my birthday? I really don't know where you got that idea? Must be your imagination!!!! FYI, for anyone out there in blogland, although my birthday was Sept. 25th, I am accepting lunch dates, dinner dates and gifts throughout the year. Why celebrate one day when I'll be 60 for 365 days? Still don't get why Debra thinks I make such a huge deal of my birthday. She always exagerates these sort of things. By the way, only 357 more days till my next one!!!! Love, Mom