Saturday, April 26, 2008

And I'm off!

So I haven't mentioned this before but less than 24 hours after I got to Antigua, about 5 other volunteers asked me if I wanted to go to El Salvador this weekend. Not a question I get asked very often...so of course I had to say YES!

So I'm leaving for El Salvador in about 10 minutes and will be back on Monday night (no school on Monday this week because of first communion)

Anyway, I didn't want to leave my faithful followers in the lurch while I was in a beach house with no computers so I thought I'd send out a link to just a few pictures so far....

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AcsW7ly3cOWEL

Enjoy...Hasta Lunes! (until Monday for you non-speakers...)

Debra

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun this weekend. By the way..it snowed last night, AND STUCK. Makes me even more jealous of you. I loved the pics, especially the artwork hung next to your bed.

Anonymous said...

Great Stories! I am finally caught up on your blogs. Keep it coming I absolutely am jealous! A friend of my parents has a niece in Guatemala, i will get her info and email it to you! Your gmail account right? Send me your itinerary and i can see if it would work out for me to visit one of the places you are going.
Love and Miss
cooper

Anonymous said...

Hi D! I'm so glad you finally had a chance to get away for the weekend!! I mean after a full week of working who wouldn't need a break!!
Loved the pictures! I love that my 27 year old daughter is still sleeing on what looks to be Winnie the Pooh sheets! Makes me feel young!!!
Photos of the kids are great!!! So cute!! Have a great weekend on your get-away. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey chica!
Can't wait to hear about El Salvador! Wish I was there instead of at work this weekend... The pics are so cute and amazing. Thanks for taking us along for the ride!

xo
Amy